Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Therapy

Therapy is scheduled for early this morning. I am going to be done with this shortly. The script runs out next week and I am not going to see the doctor or get another one. I really think that we have done everything that can be done and this is as good as its going to get. It's good to know that they cannot find anything seriously wrong and I do believe its just going to take time. The therapist can show me the different exercises that may help and I will do them at home. the new stove should be here today and I am anxious to see how it looks, the big test will be in a few weeks when the counter tops are in though. the guys from there come in Friday to do the template. I am getting so excited about having this all done.

Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: