Sunday, February 25, 2007

Ice storm


We were supposed to get a bad storm today. It did storm for a while but I think its been done and not as bad as expected. I was kind of hoping it would be so bad that I'd have to call off work tomorrow, I could really use an extra day off. these days off go by so fast. It's already time to get ready for bed and get thinking about tomorrow and I'm just not ready to have this day be over with yet. It seems the older you get the faster they go to.

My neck is a bit sore tonight and I think driving to and from Dubois today did that. I should have left John drive one way or the other, but he is still not feeling real well from the cold. I have therapy again on Wed and this will be almost the last one. I am not going back to the pain doctor either, figure there is nothing else they can do and most of the time it feels okay. Not good, not normal but okay. I can live with it, and have gone through enough testing to know that there is nothing they can do about it. They cannot find anything except for inflammation. So it just my hope that with time it will get better. I keep trying to stretch it out a bit and do the exercises from therapy but it doesn't seem to help much. Hopefully with time it will.

Tomorrow is our first lunch for the relay, Laura is doing the meatball sandwiches. Hope this goes over well and hope that we make enough to make it worth while. i guess we will figure it out as we go. I want to get down to the pharmacy one day this week too and see how they are doing with the cards. Hopefully they are doing something with them.


Upgrade Your Email - Click here!

No comments: