Monday, February 26, 2007

Lunch and competition

Money 3 We earned $30.00 for the relay today at the store. Laura cooked meatball sandwiches and we have $30 profit we are turning in. On the way home from work tonight, I stopped at the little pharmacy. I needed a gift for a co worker who has a birthday tomorrow. I had forgotten about the pharmacy selling the die cut relay cards. There they were on the counter. They had quite a few hanging on their coolers and the girl working there told me they were having a competition to see which area would sell the most, either the front registers or the back pharmacy counter. I bought one card in Mike's honor from the front and will stop tomorrow and buy one from the back just to keep it fair. I am wondering how many people work there, I would like to do some little thing for them. I am figuring for the pharmacy itself possibly advertisement hanging on our campsite at the relay. I really need to talk to Scott and Cheri, they are the both creative with signs and such.

Next relay meeting is march 8, and the money will be turned in then. so far, so good. this takes us to $429 not counting the money from the pharmacy.


No comments: