Friday, February 02, 2007

Dr. Hook, Cher and Joan Jett

I think I need to find some new music. These three are on the ipod right now. I had the same thing on it since Christmas and needed a change. I copied a few cd's and put some of them on the ipod. I have itunes available on the computer and think I need to find some new stuff to listen to. Anyone have any suggestions? I need something fast to work out with and to walk to. I like country, rock and most music.

We have been getting one heck of a storm all day today, it took me about an hour to get home from work tonight. Mom and Dad got home from New York okay, thankfully and Chet and Cindy are married and in Pittsburgh. They leave tomorrow for their honeymoon in the Domenican Republic.

Hope the weather is better come tomorrow. It's awful tonight. Snowstorm

No comments: