Wednesday, February 07, 2007

A note from a friend.

This note was left in my guestbook for all to read. I've copied it here for all to see. "Hi Peg, My family has been praying for Mike. I am glad he is doing better (HI Mike!) Hi Cher, I have a lot of respect for you girl!!!!You have been through a lot. Happy Birthday Grace--I love you! I remember when I was little and you and your husband (Hi ED) treated me like one of yours. I'll never forget it. I love your family Peg. It's one of a kind.!!!! Just wanted to express that. Peggi my friend---I am so jealous of you---go girl!!!! I love you the most. CAT " Hi Cathy, its good to hear from you. Thank you so much for your prayers and kind words. I'm sure that everyone will enjoy reading this note from you. Hey! Just had a thought from the past! Does everyone know Cathy is afraid of worms? Cath, are you still?

No comments: