Thursday, February 08, 2007

Brief meeting

We had a really brief Relay meeting tonight. I met a few of the different team captains and the two ladies in charge. Only about 7 of us there all together. A very short, about 45 minute meeting, and the next one to be March 8, again on a Thursday night after work, so that works out well for me. Jen, one of the ladies, is bringing me over buckets either tomorrow or Saturday..these are just money buckets that can be set out on counters in area stores for donations of change etc. I also brought home another 200 of the die cut cards to sell in the stores for $1.00 a piece. These are the ones "In Memory of" or "in Honor of ", fill in the persons name and then hang in the windows. I want to see if some of the small local stores and resteraunts here in the area will do this for us. I also brought home cash receipts booklets so if anyone needs receipts for cash donated we can now give a real receipt. didn't really learn much tonight though. Think we will have lots more to discuss as we go. So far, there are only 9 times registered. Miller Brothers Pavement Pounding Posse being one of them. And hey! I never thought about it but some of us can be saloon girls, some cowboys, indians, whatever..I want to be a Saloon Girl. should be fun, we are allowed toy guns, cowboy hats..etc. Theme remember is the Wild, Wild West. Cowboy
cowboy
Custom Smiley
cowgirl
Custom Smiley

No comments: