Wednesday, February 07, 2007

One more member

Go Team We added one more member to the relay team yesterday. We now have 14, which I think is perfect. Tomorrow night after work is the first meeting to kick off the relay and I am going to it after work. the meeting is at 6 and I am working to 5 so it should work out for me to attend. I am excited to see what all I learn.

Our cookie fund raiser is going well, we have orders for 39 dozen Valentine Day sugar cookies. Some of us have told Betty that if she needs to do ours later thats fine. I cannot believe that anyone in their right mind would willingly volunteer to do this. If it goes over well, she wants to bake one thing a month for the team.

Yesterday was a long day at work, and the heaters were blowing cold air. My neck is so sore now and yesterday I ended up taking the muscle relaxers again. this morning is therapy. Am anxious to see what I learn there and then am going for a haircut.

Really do believe that alot of this hair is coming off..something shorter and choppier seems to suit me right now.

No comments: