Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Out of work early, car in garage

Frosty We are getting so much snow that we closed the store at 5. I had been there since noon and had not had one customer yet, although there were a few people in around 1. My Aztec is at the garage and going to be for a few days. I have had very little heat, and finally made the appointment to take it in. It has something wrong with the cylinder head gaskets and needs to be replaced or repaired or something. Anyways, I am now driving a loaner Grand Am and will be for a few days. They are hoping to have the car done by Monday.. Not going to be cheap and really did not want to have to do this right now, but don't really have much of a choice. We are really getting a blizzard right now and I am thinking I may go out and shovel a bit of snow. John ran the snowblower earlier but it was hard to even get the car into the driveway. Going to get worse before it gets better and I already called and cancelled my therapy appointment for tomorrow. Not going anywhere in this and tomorrow is my day off. Lucky Sharan and Val, they left today at 5 and were told not to come in tomorrow, and Thursday is there day off...they got an extra day...at least I got out early tonight though, I was scheduled in till 8, glad that they left me leave early. Really didn't want to be driving home after dark. think I may take the camera and see if I can get some good pictures of the snow though.

No comments: