Tuesday, February 20, 2007

RELAY SHIRTS

Jess is buying us Relay shirts. He will have them all imprinted with the team name. I just need to get sizes to him so that he has time to get them ordered. I thought that was great of him. also, I had asked if we could do a dress down day weekly and pay a dollar each to go to the Relay. He came back with a different idea, he will pay $1.00 per salesperson at the two stores per week if we wear our Reward Card buttons, or a similar pin or button campaining for the store or product. Also, he will pay an additional dollar per week per salesperson if we wear our name tags. Most of us do not have name tags and he approved that we can print our name on our reward card buttons and that will count for $2.00 There are 8 sales people at my store and 4 at the other store. I doubt that the other store will do this, however their manager is working on it. I'll be happy if I can get most of them at my store to do this. Today, 4 of us did. I'm hoping to be able to motivate and lead these people to do this willingly and earn these $$$ for our relay team.

Also, tonight in the mail I received an invitation to the regional relay university in State College. Unfortunately, I cannot attend this due to work, but I did already email the girl here in Dubois about it, and asked her to get me any information I need.

I really miss the hotbar and the different backgrounds that I had on here and may try again to install it and hope not to have any problems. I am off tomorrow and may take time and try it.

No comments: