Thursday, February 15, 2007

Self improvement

I'm trying to improve my mood, my habits, and my health. I've decided that I really need to learn more about my job, in able to be better at it. I need to find some kind of passion for furniture, the passion that I have for jewelry, flowers, my home etc. I am going to try reading about it and may learn that way to appreciate it a bit more. If I'm better at it, its going to improve my mood hopefully and I let all my coworkers know today that I want to be nicer and not as cranky and whiny..so they are supposed to shake a finger at me or something if I get mouthy,.we'll see how tht goes. I also need a bit more time to just relax. It seems tht ever since my two heart attacks in 2005 that I have filled every minute of every day and just never take time to sit and read a book or relax anymore. So from 9 pm at night is my time from 9 to 11. Time to watch tv, read a book, soak in the tub whatever..but something. Which means I better get off here now and go run the sweeper or something. LOL Relaxing By The Fire

No comments: