Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Slept in

I work today from noon to 8, so decided to take advantage of that and sleep in a bit. Woke up in kind of a pissy mood. Would have been better to just get up at my regular time I think. I haven't taken any of the anti inflammatory pills now since Sunday. My neck is a bit sore but is finally doing better I think. I am tired of going to therapy and doctors on days off and think I'm just going to quit with all of it at this point. There is nothing that can be done apparently, they have run every test imaginable and I am just going to have to deal with it.

Tomorrow is my dentist appointment for a check up and I am really wishing I would have started with the dentist right down the street instead of over to Burg. I may end up changing that sometime but i guess for right now with only going once every 6 months its not that bad. Well, hopefully its only again in 6 months, unless they find a problem.

I may take some of the die cut cards along for the Relay to see if they would sell them over there for on their windows. Will have to think that one thru. I only have about 200 and think we may want them for our store. We are doing that next month.

No comments: