Sunday, April 01, 2007

1ST OF APRIL

The first day of April is here, always makes me think of spring and new beginnings. Actually the first day of any month makes me think of new beginnings. I love the first of the Month. it's a time for setting new goals, starting over and hopefully starting the month the way you would like to end it. So, here goes. My goals for the month are pretty much the same as last month, 15,000 steps a day (which I missed by 16967 last month) this month with 30 days I need 450,000 steps by April 30. I also missed my minute goal in March, Minute goal is 1500 and I had 990. Darn, darn, darn

I've been watching outside, the blackbirds have taken over the bluebird house, and I think I'm going to chase them away today. But I have noticed a new bird. I have no clue what it is, about the size of a finch, with yellow underbelly and black head. Quite unusual. Going to have to do some research .

Enjoy the day everyone

No comments: