Saturday, April 14, 2007

NOT FAIR


Okay, I'm a big girl and I'm going to just "put on my big girl panties and deal with this." However, my kids are in Vegas and have high in the 80's today. I have a high today of maybe what 40 if we are lucky?? Then there is my mom and sister who are taking the day and going somehwere, who knows? Bingo? Shopping? Lunch? What?? I'm working 9:30 am to 8 pm tonight...wahh! Even John has deserted me today, he is off and him and Russ are out for a ride through the woods, breakfast, just having a grand old time...wahh again! Is there no justice???Everyone is off having fun, sunny skies, warm weather and I guess I'll just get ready and go to work. YUCK!


LOL on a brighter note, the bluebirds are here, both the mama and papa and I have hopes that they are nesting in the box by the big pond again. Here's a picture of them from last year. I hope you all enjoy your day.
Oh, here is another bright note! WE are over our first thousand for the relay. Greg cooked lunch yesterday, I sold more 50/50's and the store gave me a check for us wearing our buttons. YIPPEE

No comments: