Sunday, April 01, 2007

MY TURN TO COOK

Yechh! Hate cooking, nothng has changed there even with a new kitchen...yuck, hate it, hate it, hate it. Anyway, figured I had better take a turn cooking for the relay, can't hardly ask the team to do something I wouldn't do myself, so i bit the bullet and cooked, macaroni salad, and bought hot dogs and buns that we can do tomorrow at the store. Should work anyway.

Saw brother Eddie while at mom and dad's and lucky him, he has a lazer printer. he volunteered to make us the copies of the raffle tickets for the 50/50 raffle. I had a few copies with me, he just needed to scan them and print them out. He made us 120 pages...600 tickets. Surely hope that we can sell all of them, but anything is better than nothing I guess. Amazing how quickly he could do them on his printer, mine would have taken days. Now if the team will just cooperate and sell these we may have a good fund raiser.

No comments: