Friday, April 27, 2007

BEFORE AND AFTER POND PICTURES




The pipes are gone now, we have the water running down to the pond over rocks and creating a man made waterfall which I absolutely love. The pond edges are now done in river rock and looks great, and hopefully the lilies, and other pond plants will grow soon. Yesterday I looked up here in time to see the king fisher sitting on one of the posts holding the net, I believe he was surveying his property and trying to figure out how to get the fish. There are an awful lot of them up there. I love this pond and enjoy relaxing up there for a while. I cannot believe how many fish there are up here. From the two sunfish Brandon caught us two years ago we now have probably about 50 sunfish, maybe more. I hope Dave and Heidi bring them down soon to see them.

No comments: