Tuesday, April 03, 2007

STARTING OUT SLOW

I have already missed by daily step counts for the first two days of the month. I try for 15,000 a day and have not hit it yet. Today I work noon to 8 and am heading down to the eliptical here shortly for a workout to get the day started. Loaded some different music onto the ipod last night, can't say new music, just different, was time for a change.

Spent a good part of last night getting the tickets ready for the 50/50 raffle, but not done yet. Takes a while to cut and staple that many of them. May take in what I have or finish them up tonight and tomorrow, then take them in on Thursday. Sure hope that some of the team will actually cooperate and sell some of them for us.

A beautful day here in Pa. high in the 70's and sunny today, rain tomorrow while I'm off. Figures

Enjoy the day everyone. Stationary Bike

No comments: