Monday, April 30, 2007

Determined and did it..

I thought for sure I was going to miss my step count for the entire month due to two slow days, one of which was yesterday at the mall. this morning I realised I needed 18,739 steps to achieve my goal for the month of 450,000. I came home from work with much less and was late getting here. I was with a customer till late then stopped at Scotts to see his new house and pick up his 50/50's. Note here: he was the top selling sales person for the tickets! Thank you Scott! Got home to no electric. I cannot believe how often the power goes off here. Anyway, I just now finished exercising. I wanted to hit that goal and did 80 minutes of step aerobics..think my legs may fall off. I am over 21,000 steps for today! I did however miss my minutes goal by 416 minutes.. darn it all. Another note here too, I am having some problems with this darn neck today. Who knows why? Haven't done a darn thing that should bother it but am really looking forward to getting the tense unit on Wed am and hoping it helps. Aerobics Oh! Drawing for the 50/50 is tomorrow afternoon and we have about $170 so far. Which means someone is going to win at least $85.00. Thanks to all who contributed.

1 comment:

Professor Howdy said...

Hello!
Very good posting.
Thank you - Have a good day!!!