Sunday, April 29, 2007

FIGURES

Mostly Sunny Figures the sun would be out and looks gorgeous today. The first nice day in ages and I am willingly inside for the relay fund raiser. if we could have gotten walmart at least we could have been outside. I think I'm going for a nice long walk this morning before getting ready to go and that should help somewhat. May even do a bit of shopping in between times this morning when someone else can watch the booth. I am taking the camera and sure to get a few pictures but also sure that everyone will not want them taken. Too bad. I hope all of you take a minute and read the comment from my darling daughter. she had to post a comment on the bake sale and the cookies. I got a big chuckle out of it. I sure do miss those kids. We will hopefully be in Vegas in the fall and we can make her some no bakes. Or send her the recipe?? Enjoy the day everyone!

No comments: