Thursday, April 05, 2007

MY DARLING DAUGHTER

is at her dad's. Michelle left work today and drove down to her dad's in Arizona. A 6 hour drive for her and I am just so proud of her that she is capable of doing this all on her own. i would not have been at that age and am not to sure that I would be any better at it now. It's really only been the past few years that I have driven anywhere by myself, and that was due to work. I still remember how nervous I was my first trip to State College alone. On the other hand my daughter has driven all over the place by herself and I am so glad that she is confident enough to do that. I do wonder why it is that both of my kids feel the need to stick their tongues out when you go near them with a camera though. Their mother must not have been able to teach them any manners, though I know she tried. LOL

Anyways, I sure hope that you all enjoy yourselves in Arizona, and I had better get some pictures! Ps, it snowed here in Pa today and pretty hard for a while there too, the cinder trucks were even out.

No comments: