Wednesday, April 11, 2007

$50 SHORT OF FIRST THOUSAND

DARN, DARN, DARN, Just finished getting the relay money ready to be turned in tomorrow and we are just $50 short of hitting our first thousand. How frustrating. I even called Cher and tried talking her into coming up and bringing whatever money she has raised so far. Am thinking that could have put us over our $1000. Needless to say she didn't think much of that idea at 5:00 pm.

I did get raffle tickets to Brenda and Tommy. I need to mail Tommy a copy of the small games of chance license which I should have by tomorrow at the meeting. The one I have is for the other county. I didn't get to talk to him, he was out but am hoping he will call if he has any questions.

The computer is screwy today, wonder if its the storm coming or what? It's slow and behind me when I type. I hate it and am going to get off here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

did you have to put that on the blog?