Wednesday, April 11, 2007

FUND RAISERS

Well, we have a few things going on right now for the Relay. Tomorrow I am stopping in town at the one little store that has been selling the sun and moon cards for us. I hope that they have done well with this and I want the $$ picked up so that i can turn it in at the meeting on Thursday. Also, want to stop and see my friends at another store who have something they are donating to our gift basket. I am calling the coordinator first thing in the morning because of a question I have on the 50/50 raffle tickets. Need to know if this can be done at a bar/resteraunt. Don't want to get anyone in trouble with doing this if it is illegal. In that case we may be better doing the sun and moon cards at the bar also.

As of right now a few of us are going to be in front of a store some Sunday in April, looks to be the 29th and selling 50/50 tickets, Avon products, and baked goods. Hope to do well with this. The drawing for the raffle is May 1 and so far no one has done much with it.

We also are looking at scheduling a garage sale here at my house on Sunday, June 3 with possibly a few families participating. Proceeds of course, to benefit the relay. YOu can check these dates on the calender on the left from here on out and I am planning on keeping it updated.

So far we will be also selling raffle tickets for the gift basket which is growing and possibly a chair made and donated by my brother in law, Jeff. One of these will be during the month of May the other the month of June as it looks right now.

No comments: