Saturday, March 10, 2007

SOLD THESE TODAY

Chair Couch Had a good day at work today. I had two be backs come in, they both bought.
Everyone that I worked with today bought with the exception of one lady. I have worked with her before and she is just strange and doesn't really know what she is doing or what she wants. At any rate she left today with a quote again on a framed picture. it is so strange how sometime you can sell everything and other days nothing. It's like you can either do everything right or nothing right. I am glad that it was my turn to do it all right. I needed a good day like that. I ended up working late again and then stopping at Ross's on the way home and found some pictures to hang in the bedroom. I am doing some spring cleaning tomorrow and wanted somethng new to put up. Am really looking forward to the day off and home.

Oh, and Chet left today for Sweden, he is to be gone about two weeks for work. I told him to send a post card, about the closest I'll ever get to Sweden.

No comments: