Monday, March 19, 2007

Back to work

Well, yesterday is gone and its back to work this morning. Yesterday was definately not one of my better days off. It seems we were at odds for a good part of the day. Who knows why or what goes through the minds of men.

On a bright note we had a visit from Paul and Nikki and that was nice, enjoyed seeing them. they were both on their way back to school with spring break already being over. I thought they still had another week off.

Yesterday afternoon also, Rick and Kathy stopped down and that would have been nice if i could have been to visit with them. they came right as I was leaving to go help a customer from work. I did get to see them for a few brief seconds..and thankfully, did get the problem from work taken care of so I can get that living room ordered this morning.

A chilly 18 degrees out here this morning. Where the heck is spring?

No comments: