Sunday, March 25, 2007

FOR TODAY ONLY


I am not going to let anything get me down today. It is an absolutely gorgeous day here in Northwestern Pa. the sun is out, the birds are singing and I have a brand new bike. For today only I will not worry about things I cannot control, I will not worry about Mike's cancer, I will not worry about my son's job situation, I will not worry about my daughter and her husband buying a home, I will not worry about my husbands ckeck up, I will not worry about my test for the pheo in a few more months. Okay, okay, I may worry, can't help it, but I will not let it get me down. It seems to me that for the past few weeks, maybe even months I have not enjoyed anything very much. Today is spring! There is hope and for today Everything is fine. One day at a time! I started my day with some much needed exercise and am going to hang laundry on the line! Always a favorite of mine and sometime today I am hopping on that new bike and going for a ride. This picture shows a few of my favorite things, the bike, the ponds, the green grass and the little red convertible. soon that will be going for a ride!


No comments: