Tuesday, March 20, 2007

REALLY DO ENJOY

These days when I start work at noon. It's nice having the morning at home to do whatever. My "whatever" this morning included a 3 mile bike ride on the recumbent bike and one mile on the treadmill while being "plugged" into the ipod! I absolutely love that thing, think it has got to be the best thing ever invented. Speaking of the ipod, our little granddaughter, Rissy, told me the other day that I can get her one for her birthday. She was very cute about it and very serious about it, she calls me Grandma Peggi and tells me I can buy her an ipod. She will be getting one for her birthday in May.

Wow! Spring starts tonight according to the news I just heard. never even realised it was here! How exciting is that! Think we are all more than ready for it.

Enjoy the day everyone! Spring

No comments: