Sunday, March 11, 2007

BREAK TIME

Its funny, in the past when I took a break it was for a smoke and coffee, now its usually water and a bite to eat..no wonder I've gained the weight..Have got the bedroom just about done and back together, just waiting on the curtains to dry. I had hung the ones that were in there and then decided to try the ones from the old house in the living room. Really think I am going to end up ordering new ones someday on line. It's such a wide window that no one carries them in that size.

Just got off the phone for the second time today with my darling daughter. I sure am one lucky lady, have got two of the absolute best kids..and one pretty good son in law. OOps, and some pretty terrific step kids too.

I've had the sirius radio on this morning and have found a new station that I really like, its shuffle mix and has some pretty good stuff on it. I've found a few that I'm going to put on the ipod from itunes. they have everything from Elvis, to Pink, to Bon Jovi, to Melissa Etheridge, to Cutting Crew...

Okay, enough rambling, back to work. Smiley Sunglasses And the sun is out!! May have to get dressed and go for a walk yet today. High 40 degrees, we're having a heat wave

No comments: