Saturday, March 10, 2007

MY PLANS FOR TOMORROW

A day off..finally! My plans for tomorrow include some spring cleaning. Cannot do much in the front part of the house, still no counters, or sink in the kitchen and doesn't make much sense to do any major cleaning until those are done. Hopefully on this coming Friday we will have the new counter tops in. I am thinking to start spring cleaning in the back of the house and hopefully get either the bedroom or spare room done. Would like some of this out of the way before spring gets here and I want outside. I haven't done any spring cleaning in this house yet. Not to sure how long anything is going to take but shouldn't be too bad actually. Plus! I have the ipod I can use or the television has the sirius radio which is probably what will be on and blasting..If I could get a bit of sunshine tomorrow and actually hang the drapes out on the lines it would be fantastic! John has to work days tomorrow, so that makes it even better. I can just get up and get started. MY day, my way! God, I really am a homebody, cannot believe how excited I can be about a day off and cleaning..thats really sad. LOL Cleaning Windows

No comments: