Sunday, July 01, 2007

STARTING OVER

I always love the first days of new months. It's like a new beginning and I need that right now. Didn't do so well the month of June. Was down on exercise, over on eating and no where close to the goal I had set. The relay will be over in 2 weeks and I am in count down mode. I am so glad that I did this and had this experience but I am ready for it to be here. We have a meeting today at 1:30 at Eat and Park and very few people are coming over for it. Cher and I are going to check out the park where we will be for it.

Notes from 2005: the first day of July, I've been here now 16 days and am getting so anxious to get this done and get home. Not real happy starting a new month in the hospital but will hopefully be home real soon. All 3 endochrine surgeons just in. 99% sure surgery will be done on Wed. Yim wants phenoxyebenzamine raised starting Sunday but apparently endocrhinologist doesn't want it raised at all. guess there is some arguing going on there. The surgery sounds pretty scary. 4 holes if done laprascopically 1 big slice if not. I am very scared about the whole thing but it has to be done.

6:00 pm this day I wrote: I snuck down the hall for a quick coffee and got caught. I went off the monitors and Liz came and found me drinking a coffee. ( I was not allowed coffee) It was a really rough day today.I cried often. On a bright note this day my weight was down 2 pounds..I weighed 131! this was while they were trying to keep me full of fluids and it worked.

Today, 2007, I have plans for some real exercise, heading to my fitness room now, also the relay meeting at 1:30 and sure to get some housework in and time out in the gardens and pond. Have a great day everyone.

No comments: