Thursday, July 12, 2007

FINAL DAYS

It's almost here! After 6 months of planning, fund raising and working towards our goal The Relay for Life is this coming Saturday at 8 am until Sunday 8am. 24 hours because cancer doesn't sleep and neither do we. we are getting excited. The decorating committee will be setting up tomorrow night at 6 pm. It consists of Betty, Ann, her husband Kevin, Cher and Jeff and possibly Scott. I work till 8 pm and then will be going over. Let's pray the weather holds.

WE have earned $1988, the Mengle foundation donated $897.50 to us and today I received an on line donation of $35. For a total of $2920.50. We are not done. Laura is cooking lunch tomorrow. $3.00 a plate to go to relay, Cher has money to turn in, we still have candy bar money out and still selling chances at relay.

I am hoping to get pictures, pictures and more pictures. What am I going to do with my time when this is done?

No comments: