Tuesday, July 17, 2007

STILL RECUPERATING

Not a bad picture for being taken with my cell phone. I think its the only one I'm in and darn it we didn't have the cowboy hats on. this is just getting started with the set up. Shows what fun we are having though. Cass emailed tonight and wanted pictures from any of us that had any, so I sent her bunches. Don't know why she wanted them and don't know if i had any that she wanted but I sent them on anyways. I am still recuperating and looking forward to being off tomorrow.

Think I am going to call my doctors in Pitts and see if they have the blood work results back yet, would really like to know that everything is okay.

Guess its going to be an early night again here, I am still trying to catch up on the missed sleep this weekend.

No comments: