Thursday, July 26, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE


Wow! 27 years ago today. It is so hard to believe that many years have gone by since the day my daughter was born. I remember my mom and dad stopping at the hospital, they had been in Ohio for a few days. Michelle didn't have a name for a few days either. She was born by c section so we had to stay a bit longer than normal and we couldn't decide what to name her. She was almost a Janelle, that was a name my grandma had suggested for Howie if he would have been a girl. I really liked that name but in the end went with Michelle after her dad.


Michelle was just a little thing and the nurses would make me wake her up to eat..they needed her to gain weight before she could come home. then her first checkup the doctor said she was a bit overweight...


Michelle hated to sleep, I remember asking the doctor if there wasn't something we could give her to help her sleep. the first year of her life I was like a walking zombie.


I love you dolly, hope you have an absolutely wonderful birthday and remember the package and the check are in the mail...See you soon!

No comments: