Friday, July 20, 2007

almost two miles


Went out for a nice walk/jog tonight after work. Up and down hills and felt great. Almost made it two miles, was upset to get home and see pedometer register 1.94 miles in 36 minutes. I'm not real sure what time I am trying to beat, but its got to be better than that! LOL! The fact that this was up and down hill is good, but I want to be better. My hear trate monitor showed an average of 119 so that was right where it needed to be. I am really getting into this health stuff and am debating about taking an on line course for fitness instructor. I know that I would really enjoy it but would it be worthwhile? Who knows? Maybe not to anyone else but me. This trip took me up 255 to the Y, then down 555, up Apple, Teaberry, Blackberry, Strawberry and home going back up 555 and onto 255. Quite a good walk and thoroughly enjoyed it until I saw the darn pedometer. Just a few more steps and would have been at 2 miles. Thought about going further even but just didn't. On a bright note, I wore my Pavement Pounding Posse tshirt, which works real well for workouts. Speaking of the Team, here is another relay picture. LOL These three really went the distance for the relay. All three stayed the entire 24 hours. Ann and her family were great and let us use their camper and set up the campsite. Scott wouldn't let me quit even at 4 am when i really just wanted to close my eyes for those few minutes (or hours)..somehow he kept going and kept me going too. I think if he had quit laughing for a few minutes he'd have been asleep though. Cher, what can I say about my sister except that she is always there for me and for everyone else around her to. Love ya sis!

No comments: