Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Congrats Howie

Well, he did it..I am not surprised that Howie passed the physical for the police department at all. He seemed very determined and is fully capable of doing whatever he sets his mind to. I sure am proud of him. These kids just never fail to amaze me, what wonderful kids i do have. I guess in all reality they are not really kids..he is 35 years old and I think that is what surprises me the most. He was never really into sports or activities and now at his age to do this is just that much more impressive. Way to go Howie!

I am debating about going for my blood work tomorrow. The cat scan came back fine, yippee. I have three blood tests to get done and then that will be it for doctors until August when I go back to UPMC to see the endocrinologist. I have time to wait but it sounds kind of good to have it over with. Will see how the morning goes and decide from there.

No comments: