Monday, July 09, 2007

Doctors Crap

Well, I am slowly getting through all of this doctors crap. Yesterday I went for the cat scan early in the morning. Nice to have them do it on a sunday. No one there, no waiting, just in and out. Funny these new machines are awesome. Didn't have to even put a robe on, just scan through the clothing. I did have to take the pedometer off though..LOL! We had taken one picture when I realised it was still on.! He was just coming in to ask me what the heck that was when I remembered and said hey! I better take this pedometer off! LOL Well, thats over and done with and should have the results back to the doctor sometime tomorrow. Xray

Alot of the blood work for UPMC still needs done and I am trying to decide if I want to do that this week or wait a bit yet. If I go this week then everything is over and done with, otherwise its still hanging, but the trip to UPMC is still about a month away so there is time.

Relay is this weekend...what a relief to have that over and I am really looking forward to the time at the park and just being there to relax, walk and enjoy our hard work. Decorating committee is going over Friday night. I hope we all have a great time, there is still money to be turned in, signs to finish etc. last meeting is this Thursday at the park and I hope I can go. One of the girls at work quit and she was covering for me on thursday. Darn.

No comments: