Saturday, July 14, 2007

RELAY IS HERE

For the past 6 months we have worked towards this one day. Now its here and we are all excited. The campsite looks great, we have the use of Ann's camper and the guys have it up and tarped off. We didn't decorate last night, looked like rain could move in, we'll have time to do that this morning. Set up is from 8 to 11 and there will be a few of us there. Cher will be here around 7 so that we can be there in time. I have got boxes and bags sitting all around this den, we wanted to make sure we had coffee, munchies and of course warm clothes, extra shoes and don't forget my cap gun! the theme is the Wild Wild West and we have cowboy hats!

The big camera is going with me and pictures will be forthcoming. Mike is in Vegas with the kids for this weekend. It will be nice to think of them all there together while I am out doing this. I'm going to see if I can find a few "walking" songs for the ipod...walking on sunshine, these boots are made for walking...LOL

Enjoy the day everyone!

No comments: