Tuesday, July 03, 2007

FAVORITES TODAY


A day off. 3 new Fancy Butterfly Koi for the pond. Sitting by the pond reading "The Secret" a new book on the best seller lists, about the principal of you are what you believe, you attract what you think about. Easy reading and enjoyable, very motivational and I believe a must read for my family! Green tea, iced. and Cardio..lots and lots of cardio 3 miles watp, a walk up and down hills around the neighborhood, 5 miles on the stationary bike from the deck, 17 minutes on that eliptical. song "u and Ur hand" by Pink on the ipod!


Notes from 2005: 18 days I had been at UPMC two years ago.Really am praying that the surgery can be soon and I can go home. They had to take me off the iv's today because of fluid in my lungs and took me for more xrays. Was having an emotional day.Patty came down and spent this entire day with me They increaded the pheonoxybenzamine today.


today was a much better day than two years ago. However, the weather that year was much warmer! Check out the new pond picture

No comments: