Sunday, July 15, 2007

Next year??


Relay. What an absolutely awesome experience. We are already talking next year. Alot of the team members mentioned it there. You are sure to see pictures the next few days. I must say we did fantastic! think we all had fun, most of us didn't sleep much at all and we covered a lot of ground. Cher and I had some fun competition going on with the pedometers and I am not sure where she ended, but I had 32570. Of course, she is going to tell you I cheated. I didn't, just had a different 24 hours than her...my clock was an hour behind..LOL Here is our campsite, which was absolutely the best one there.

This is the start of setup. You can see the guitars, cactus, or cacti as some prefer to call them and Betty, our co captain, who was in charge of decorating. Love those cactus Scott! Thank you for finding them and allowing us the use of them!

No comments: