Sunday, May 06, 2007

(You want to) Make a Memory

This has got to be my most favorite song in quite a while, by Bon Jovi and just new out. I took it from Itunes today and have it on my ipod. Listened to it three times while out working in the flower beds. I've been out there working all day long and with the ipod its wonderful. Then of course, you get to thinking..I remember record players...bet most kids today don't know what that is..what about 8 track tapes?? Then of course it went to cassettes. then dvd's and now I have an IPOD. I have 8 hours of music on it, can change it in a matter of minutes to a totally different 8 hours of music..how cool is that?? this ipod is about the size of a quarter maybe. I love it! I am glad however that the neighbors here are aways away...am sure they would have gotten a good laugh out of both my singing out loud and my choice in music.! there is a little bit of everything on this ipod that is for sure. I've even got a full disney album on it right now, its good aerobic music! Girl 4 American Idol

No comments: