Sunday, May 27, 2007

NOT 26 ANYMORE

Ok, so I'm old, so what? I can still do the things I did at 26, it just takes me about 10 times longer ..and makes me 10 times more sore. I worked out in the flower beds today from about 9 this morning till about 9 tonight. I HURT! I did get most of the flowers planted, then went and bought more. A good thing though that I got them done, they were starting to shrivel up. they needed planted desperately.

Nothing done yet today for the Relay yard sale but I did work on a bit of that last night and will yet this week. Next Sunday it will be all over with. Relay is coming quick too. Am going to have a problem with my new schedule too, I now work Thursday nights and will have to see if i can trade for the meetings. I think we only have 3 more or so scheduled, but I hate to miss them. Will have to see what I can do for that. With this being our first year I really need to be there, there is still so much I don't know.

No comments: