Tuesday, May 15, 2007

TANNING AND TRAMPOLINES


I went tanning today. Tanning Bed 53 years old and the first time for this. I have heard the girls at work all talk about it, and the other day when out for a walk, I learned there is a fitness, tanning and nail place within walking distance, just minutes away. I went for the first time today. I bought a package for the next 30 days. I scheduled a time for the next few days and am looking forward to it. What fun to strip down, slather on the lotion and crawl into a nice sunny, warm place. Like laying on a beach. I don't relax well though and even there for only 10 minutes I had a hard time being still. Actually got out for a few seconds because I had forgotten to put lotion on my face, so got out and did that and crawled back in. going again tomorrow morning. A day off and supposed to rain! Figures. Boy, did Rissy and I have fun on the trampoline Sunday at her birthday party. My legs are finally feeling okay, have to say though that Sunday night and monday those old knees were hurting pretty good.

No comments: