Wednesday, May 16, 2007

RAINY DAY OFF

Rainy A rainy day off today, darn it. It really may be a good thing though, I need some time to get the yard sale stuff together. Made up flyers this morning and learned that they can be put in the post office on the area bulletin boards. I stopped for stamps this morning while out and about. I am going to make more copies and go get them on the 3 post offices all right here around me. I do think the pharmacy also has a community bulletin board so will stop there also. I just got back from tanning, my second day of it. Tanning Bed The bed was a lot hotter today. I think because it had been in use right before I got there. I brought home some of the stickers to use next few times to see the difference before and after. I really do enjoy that 10 minutes of peace and quiet. the stickers are just little dolphins and you put them in an inconspicuous spot, the same spot every time and it will show how much you have tanned eventually. I wanted to use them today, but was already on the bed before I remembered them, I brought home 4 and can just apply them with the lotion before I go next time, which will be tomorrow night if I get out of work on time.

No comments: