Saturday, May 26, 2007

GARAGE SALE COMING



I'm taking a quick break from working on garage sale stuff. The Garage sale is next Sunday, June 3 from noon to 4. I am trying to get items together and priced while I am off work and would rather do it at night and that way if its nice enough during the day I can be outside instead. A few coworkers have brought me items to sell so they need ready and tonight I spent some time going through clothes in the closet and trying to get that tagged and ready. I really need to get through the basement too, but can't do it all at once.


My schedule has changed this week due to the holiday. WE are closed Monday and being as we are off that day I will not be off on my normal day off, so what doesn't get done Sunday and Monday isn't probably going to be done. thursday I am scheduled to be on the radio early am, and that goofed up that day also. I am now working noon to 8 on thursday so will be gone that day from about 7 am till about 8:30 that night.


Things sure seem to be on a downhill slide here lately, hopefully it turns around quickly.


I'm putting a picture of the rose breasted gros beak here because they are still around, both the male and females. I love them but now am afraid to have much food out because of the bear. I am thinking I will put a bit of food out early in the day for them, and that way most of it should be gone by night time.

No comments: