Saturday, May 05, 2007

LATE POSTING

I'm late posting this but the winner of the 50/50 raffle was a man from Brockway, first name of Peter. I don't want to give his full name here without his permission. He won $104 and funny thing is he didn't actually buy a ticket or know anything about it. I work with his sister in law, Susan, who is on the team and she had bought tickets for her entire family. they knew nothing about it and I didn't either. Susan was off the day I called to let Peter know he had won and ended up telling his wife, Peter was outside cutting the grass. they ended up calling Susan at home to see if it was legit being as they had not bought a ticket and wondered what was going on!! Anyways, they are the happy winners of $104.00

Next drawing will be starting soon and will be raffling off an outdoor rocking chair made by my brother in law, Jeff. I need to get the tickets done and out. We will have this on display here during the garage sale at my house on June 3 and will be selling tickets that day also. At least that is the plan as of this minute.

Enjoy the day everyone! Cinco Dancer

No comments: