Sunday, June 28, 2009

Dreams+Plans=Goal 1/1/11

I believe I do my best thinking either walking or in the tub. My favorite alone time. Today while walking ( in the rain) I realised that I need a goal and a plan to get there. My dream is to complete my course and be a fitness and nutriton expert, with my certification as Personal Trainer. I would like to be able to quit working full time at the furniture store and work at the Y, a gym, or out on my own as Personal Trainer.
The time frame to complete the course was 15 months, however, they had informed me that I could get an extension and they felt that with me working full time I would probably need that.
My goal is to complete my course, receive my ceriifcation and be ready to use it by 1/1/11. This entails me actually taking more time to study. I can do that.
I would also need to be financially able to quit working at my current income level so to that end I need to curtail spending on "frivolous items" I can do that.
I am sure I will come up with some other ideas and plans eventually but these are the two biggest obstacles to my reaching my goal by 1/1/11. So those are the two things to work on now. Wish me luck

No comments: