Friday, July 03, 2009

Ideal weight

I am learning some really interesting things in class right now, like how to determine someones ideal weight and their weight range. Simple really once you know the formula to follow. I love learning new things and am looking forward to putting it to use.

On the other hand I ate a huge, amish made fresh cream filled donut today. I took my lunch as usual, a very healthy lunch, yogurt for a snack along with a large veggie filled salad for lunch. One of the guys bought the donuts for us. I had no will power. How can I expect to help a client lose weight when I cannot fight the temptation sometimes myself? I do really well with the goodies at home, but work is something else. At home I can get busy and do something, but at work, its like right there in your face. I need to come up with something to help me fight temptation and hard as this is, I think I may have found it.

I was waiting on a woman tonight at work, and I know her, she is about my age, maybe a bit younger, she had on a real tight pair of jeans and tight shirt and her shirt kept riding up, and her jeans down. I could see rolls. Not really trying to see them, believe me, she kept pulling her shirt down a bit, but they were there. The picture in my mind should help me say no to donuts, to cookies, to all sweets. I am hoping to hold that picture in my mind. I came home and did 40 minutes on the treadmill, intervals of faster, slower, hills and then did 5 minutes of ab work too. Lets keep on moving, work off those donuts

No comments: