Thursday, June 25, 2009

Doctors Appt

At my yearly exam today I had some good news and some bad news. The good news is that I am 7 pounds lighter than last year. I thought that was great considering the scale has gone up a bit lately due to my kids being here, no exercise and sitting and eating to much. I was not expecting that at all. I must have been really heavy last year! LOL, I was complaining about my weight when the nurse started laughing and said I was 7 pounds lighter! YEAH ME! Bad news is that I have to go again for an ultrasound. He sends me every so often due to a fibroid that he is keeping an eye on. guess I prefer him to be cautious.

Tomorrow is our Relay for Life, we have earned over 10% of the amount collected this year. I think that is doing pretty darn good. I am leaving work early tomorrow and going over. They changed the times this year and its from noon on Friday till noon on Saturday. Makes it rough with me scheduled to work both days. I am going over about 4 or 5 tomorrow and not staying the night this year. I'll miss that.

Thanks everyone for all your donations!

No comments: