Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tomorrow

Tomorrow is going to be the day I take my first test of the class. I am going to review my book tonight and or tomorrow before taking the test, but I want that first test done. I skimmed through the second unit tonight at work and it looks so interesting. It covers alot of the basics and things that I am anxious to learn, although some of it I do already know. It is still pretty simple, easy to understand and the books are easy to read. I am sure that is going to get much harder as we go, but hopefully each unit builds on the previous one which should make it easier. I am thinking that once I take the test for the first unit, my second module should ship.

This first book was very basic, just covered the different ways people learn, how to study, covered the basics of what I will be learning and what I can do with it, etc. Anxious to actually get onto the health and fitness aspect of it. Figuring to do that tomorrow once the test is taken.

No comments: