Sunday, February 08, 2009

Plans,Plans,Plans

LOL, you have to love days off, you just have to. Today is mine, no work. I am off, off, off. However, I have about a thousand things I want to get done, I have been up since 6. That is earlier than I get up when I am working. LOL. On my list today is laundry, change the sheets, clean the bathroom, run the sweeper, clean the kitchen, put new rugs in the bathroom, ( I picked up an order at Penny's last night) and exercise. Today is my day for strength training, I really enjoy that so much anymore and think it will be turbo sculpt. That or Biggest Loser strength. Later this afternoon my sister may be up and we will walk if its not raining. We haven't made it to the Y this entire winter, too much going on I guess.

I miss working over there, wish I could find a happy medium with it. Maybe if we got the chance to go over sometimes I wouldn't miss working there. I could always stop before or after work and see everyone and do a workout, but its foolish when I have an entire fitness room in the basement. I do love being home and wish that I could be here more often than I am.

Okay, enough blogging for now, time to get busy here. I have things to do! Oh, hi to my good buddy Scott, from work! He stopped in to see us yesterday, first time he's been in in a while. good to see you! Didn't get to chat much, but know that you read this so hope things are going very well for you! Hope I had your email right and you got the note I sent you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Got it Peggy be emailing you soon,
Scott