Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Manicures

Well, today should be a really good time. I have been trying to get my mom over for a manicure for about a year now and we are going today. My sister is still off work so the two of them are coming up and we are going for manicures. Not me, I had mine done yesterday, but I really want my mom and sister to experience this at least once. It should be so much fun, then I am hoping to get them to that little womens store I found last year. The one that carries all kinds of unusual items that you just don't find anywhwere else. It should be a wonderful day, just wish my daughter could be here to go with us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun! Wish I could be there too.

Unknown said...

It's always good to go out for a day and just relax and enjoy oneself.