Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Facebook

I love computers, the laptop, and different web sites that I use. I am fairly comfortable on the computer and though not totally knowledgable I know enough to get around. That being said I must admit that "Facebook" baffles me. I have no idea how to get around on this site, how to find anyone or what the heck to do when I get there. I do have two "friends" thanks to Kev and Michelle.

I ended up there because two other friends invited me to view their profiles. To do that I had to join up. I joined, and cannot find them anywhere! I guess I will just keep looking.

Enough on that! I have to tell you that I went and had my nails done again yesterday. I love it, love it, love it although I feel very guilty about spending that money every week. I was going to tell Sabrina, the tech, that I wasn't coming every week, but I just couldn't do it. I will more than likely be there again next Tuesday morning. It is just so relaxing, pretty, and feels so good.

Looks like I am meeting mom and Cher for lunch in town today. Waiting to hear from them, so it should be a good day. I am heading downstairs to get in a workout before getting dressed.

I LOVE DAYS OFF!

No comments: